Saturday, April 23, 2011

saturdays soapbox: weekly review

this week was a kerfluffle. yes, i said it, and i'm sticking with the word. it was a  busy mess. though tons accomplished, i felt like i didn't have time to blink! let alone sleep, spend quality time with my kids, and oh i dunno? keep up with housework. between turning my casa upside down getting ready for new carpet (woohoo no more cat smell!!!) putting it all back, myself, thanks assholes for leaving me to put everything back - then spending the evenings at my parents new place getting it ready for them to move into, it was just nuts. then i realized we had no food, so i did a huge grocery shop .. kick started the new 'clean eating' thanks to jess @ IROCKSOWHAT. it was expensive, but i didn't buy anything (but one thing) that was bad - i'm proud!

so before i ramble on like a crazed lunatic. Happy Easter Weekend! here's the week in review through blackberry photos.

fresh spaghetti sauce - from scratch. look i did it!
Quins belle hairbow made from ribbon thanks to a great friend!
changed their bedroom around.
changed their room around
 
they love it!


new haircut - handsome.
going out for a much needed mommy night (dinner with nat)
new carpet!

new carpet!
what happens when everyone leaves you to move heavy furniture alone.
happy easter to me!



2 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun week! Except for the broken furniture. That's a bummer. But the carpet looks good and so does the spaghetti sauce. But combine the two and that is not good. ;)

    I'm new to your blog! I found you through FTLOB and can't wait to read more! Feel free to check out my blog as well. :)

    Simply Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would kill for a reeses egg right now...damn diet, lol

    ReplyDelete