Friday, April 15, 2011

feature friday flogger

this weeks feature friday flogger is none other than the incredibly talented sarah from sarahndipities. her blog is full of great fresh ideas, great crafts, and tutes on almost everything you need to know about blogging and where to start. sarah's blog was one of my highly used "go-to" places to get things under control here at my www space. if you're a blogger than you know exactly what i'm talking about and how useful these tools are when you're entering into this small huge world of blogging and every piece of advice you can get, you take.













Hi!  My name is Sarah, from Sarahndipities!  I'm a SAHM to four (soon to be FIVE) great kids, and I'm married to an awesome guy that puts up with all of my creative nonsense!!  We live in a quaint Victorian farmhouse in the tiny town of Mount Pleasant, Utah!

what made you start to blog?
I started blogging several years ago as a way to keep track of the funny things my kids do and say, but I found that I wanted a separate place to share the other stuff I do with everyone else!!  I started my 'crafty blog' in August, and have loved being able to share and show things off!!  It's also been such a fun way to 'meet' new people that have the same interests that I have!   

what do you like to blog about and why?   
 I love blogging about things to make and do...It's so fun to see what creative things people can make!!  I especially love things that I can make with or for my kids!!  I also love things that i can recycle or upcycle, and make into something useful and fun.  And I love to crochet!!!

what's your favourite part about being a mom? why?
The excitement kids have for life is so wonderful...I love that I get to be a part of their discoveries and learning experience.  There is nothing more satisfying than being loved by a child.  They love with everything they have...no matter how many times you seem to mess up!!  What a joy!

what do you like to do in your spare time? no kids.
  Well, I love to do non-kids crafts when I can...I also love to read, and watch movies  and hang out with the hubby.  But honestly there's not a lot of non-kid time around these parts! lol!!!


  

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the awesome feature!!! I'm sharing it everywhere!! You ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete