Friday, April 8, 2011

feature friday flogger

i am extremely excited to introduce today's feature friday flogger. this special little lady was one of the first blogs i ever ventured and was instantly hooked. the kids and i re-created her alphabet tree the first day i happened to stumble upon it. i am an avid reader of her blog now and always excited for what project she has coming my way (i say that like she does these fantastic ideas with me in mind, ha! im crazy - im aware.). Katelyn from foutch coutch has one of the most creative minds i have ever "seen". her love and zest for life screams from her blog, and she has the three cutest little girls, ever. her ideas are fantastic and entices you to dive in and take part. so before i ramble on and embarrass myself even more, i am in the presence of a blogging goddess here. i bid you adieu and excited to introduce, katelyn.





Hello Readers! I'm Katelyn Foutch from the "Foutch Coutch"! I'm a 25 year old mother of 3 beautiful little girls. I have been married to my fab hubby for almost 7 years now. Wow, that went fast! My husband graduates in May and we just received a great job offer. My girls are Lauryn {5}, Brooklyn {3}, and Kamryn is 20 months! We live in the best place on earth, Moscow Idaho. 




I started to blog when my oldest girl was about 1 year old, that would be 4 years ago! I can't believe I've been blogging that long! I was a stay at home mother who felt depressed and a lone. I felt like blogging was a way for me to connect to the world, share my talents, and document my family's crazy life! 

Blogging for me comes last. It's the way it should be. If you try to stage anything or plan a post it's almost always is a flop. Do what you love and love what you do. Photograph it. Share it. 

 My favorite part about being a mom: 


- little toes and belly buttons
- tiny teeth to brush
- millions of drawing to hang
- endless kisses and hugs
- sweet prayers said at dinner time
- nap time, oh how I love nap time
- lots of little helpers
- seeing my girls love each other
- dance parties
- silly photo shoots
- baking cookies
- watching Shaun the Sheep over and over
- the list goes on and on......


Spare time?!?? What's that? hahahaha. I'm actually a photographer in my "spare time". I love getting to know other people, to feel creative, and the money's not bad either. (http://www.katejenningsphotography.blogspot.com)

One last thing, I'm not much of a writer as you can tell from above. I would much rather show you than tell you. Thank you for reading!


xoxo- Katelyn

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I am so flattered! Thank you for all the sweet things you said about me. It makes me feel so incredibly happy that what I do has inspired you. You are a single mother! You are amazing to me! Thank you so much for featuring me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Kate, i really do appreciate it! And yes, i'm a single mom, and love every bit of it! Thanks for being so incredibly nice and inspiring other woman like me to follow our dreams!

    ReplyDelete