i'm stacey and i'm twenty-five years young. i am a single mom whom stays home with my two young children (kohen and quin). i have crohns/ulcerative coleitis and an array of other issues going on with my, what it seems to think, 90 year old body; but i still live my life as if i'm the healthiest person in the world and nothings going to get me down. the nuggs and i live our lives from day to day like rock stars we like to act like we have no cares in the world and the world is our stage. (hahahaa, poor roadies is more like it). i love to jot down my ideas, share our adventures, and put my classy cynicism to use. what better way to document all of this and have it all in one spot for you to peruse; ensue this little corner, i call mine, on the world wide web.
not. (haha... oh myyy. i'm in trouble with this one.)
kohen is one of those children that is basically allergic to everything; food related anyways. he's pretty good now at picking things out and asking if he can have it, however it still scares the ever-lovin' bajeezus out of me when i send him anywhere without including his food. the child needs some sort of baggy attached to him at all times for those "just in case"' moments (or a bubble). he's a tender soul and theeee best cuddler. i'm sure he could give some cuddling lessons to anyone that is lacking in this area. he's an angel (i'll share that story one day) and i'm very lucky to have him as my son.
no way, she's three. but she gives me one hell of a run for my money.
the problem is purely this: if you haven't noticed already she's ador.a.ble. (no biased, i swear), but she knows this. self-proclaimed princess here thinks she's exceptionally snazzy when it comes to doing everything but what she's asked to do, and with a little roll of her eyes will proceed to tell you why and give you a million reasons as to why she did what she did. she has a genuine heart and although mouthy, she will never lie to you. the truth is always spoken out of her mouth regardless if i ask her to keep her truths to herself or not (great quality for the future exhausting while she's learning the ropes to life itself. yes, she's THAT kid. she has sparkling eyes and an infectious laugh (seriously, her laugh sounds like those eerily cute giggling baby dolls in the store). her smile goes on for days and she's the first person there to give you a hug and a kiss and ask you if you're okay.
together, the three of us, are learning about life together. every move any of us makes, is together. we are a pretty cool package if i don't say so myself. what's even cooler is that even though we have many trials and tribulations i feel extremely blessed to have the wonderful children that i do. and i know with gestures and comments that they think i'm a pretty awesome mummy. (even though i don't always feel that way -enter small playing violin in the background)
here's a list of unique things about us that you probably didn't know before:
- we love ordering pizza with lots of veggies.
- kohen and quin are 364 days apart (that's right, quin made her debut the day before kohens first birthday and i missed his first birthday party - poor planning on my part.)
- our favourite snack is carrots and dip or a freshly baked treat we made together.
- we love taking long walks even if we venture the same road a million times in a week.
- we like playing super heroes and dragon slayers while running around with pretend swords and lets not forget jumping on the bed is pretty fun.
- when we grocery shop, we take our sweet time; we love grocery shopping.
- i have a talking problem, i ramble uncontrollably and half the time i don't make any sense (and i wonder where quin got her talking problem from).
- we like cuddling in bed watching movies; but we generally never eat popcorn.
- colouring is one of our favourite past times (yes i colour with them).
- my children are obsessed with walmart- no joke, they ask me 2343423 times a day to go to walmart.
- we are all extremely spoiled.
- we generally break out in song or dance randomly through out the day.
- i have an obsession with picture taking.